How to help all tenants business run smoothly day to day ?
♦ Our solution
a. High Urgency- Complaints will be fixed or at least looked at the same day or same hour if necessary.
• Structural Issues
• Lack of Heat in winter
• Lack of Hot Water
• (Most) Leaks in the Property
• Clogged Toilet
• Smell of Gas
• Lights Not Functioning in Common Areas and Hallways
• Safety Issues Such as Doors or Windows that Do Not Lock Properly/Missing Locks
• Walkways, Stairs, and Driveways Needing to Be Shoveled and Salted Immediately After a Snowstorm
b. Moderate Urgency- Complaints will be fixed within 48 hours.
• Appliances Not Working- If it is your responsibility to supply them to your tenants.
• Clogged or Slow Shower or Sink Drain
• Interior Light Stops Working- Not just the bulb burning out. The actual light fixture is not working.
• Air Conditioning Not Working in Summer
c. Low Urgency- Complaints will be fixed within one week.
• Cracked Tile
• Grout Coming Up
• Damaged Flooring That Does Not Create a Walking Hazard- Tear in carpet/stain in carpet/hardwood floor needing repair/saddle coming up
• Running Toilet
• Small Leak or Drip in Faucet
• Cabinet Doors Off Their Hinges
• Interior Apartment Doors Off Their Hinges/Door Not Closing Properly
• A Draft
• Minor Hole in the Wall
• Molding or Trim Needing Repair